India-West Indies 1st Test Series
When the schedule for the West Indies tour of India was announced, many people wondered why the series was even taking place. For most, it was an ego-booster ahead of the tour to Australia.
Truth be told, that’s like preparing for a marathon by running a 100m race.
All things considered, the first Test is done and cleaned. India won by an innings and 272 runs, nothing unexpected there. It finished in 3 days as well, not that we anticipated that it would go all the way.
Be that as it may, it is unfortunate when your restriction does not set up a battle.
West Indies are a drained part and in our lair they resemble sheep being directed to the butcher. So what can be said in regards to the arrangement dependent on what we have seen up until now?
Here are the things which we can learn from this series:
1. The main Test finishing in three days demonstrates how futile this arrangement truly is, in the first place
2. Prithvi Shaw is intended for Test cricket and his introduction hundred may very well be a glimpse of a larger problem.
3. Virat Kohli is back with a blast, looking fresher and fitter both as player and captain
Also Read: 10 Protein Rich Diet For Vegetarian People
4. Beating West Indies resembles whipping a dead steed, a fight that they had lost even before it started
5. False pride and expectation being reestablished after the repulsiveness appears in England so as to prep the players for the hard voyage through Australia.
6. Home favourable position keeps on being our quality regardless of the amount we need to state we are showing signs of improvement abroad
7. West Indies are not full quality, which means the delight of triumph is practically destroyed in an uneven test series.