Doorstep Delivery of 40 Government Services. It Is Proposal Or Strategy?
Individuals in Delhi will get doorstep delivery of 40 taxpayer-supported organizations, including acquiring a marriage declaration, driving permit and new water association, from Monday, an authority said.
“The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Government had proposed doorstep conveyance of administrations not long ago and had asserted that Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal was slowing down it”.
In any case, a five-judge Constitution Bench had on July 4 set down wide parameters for administration of the national capital, making ready for the legislature to continue with the plan.
“Doorstep delivery of administrations. An unrest in service. A major hit to debasement. Super accommodation for individuals. Occurring out of the blue anyplace on the planet. Begins from tenth Sept (sic),” Kejriwal had tweeted a month ago.
Doorstep delivery of services.
A revolution in governance. A big blow to corruption. Super convenience for people. Happening for the first time anywhere in the world. Starts from 10th Sept. https://t.co/NgZksQcTPn
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) 31 August 2018
Services Under the Doorstep Delivery Scheme:
1. Revenue Department
- Issuance of Caste Certificate
- Issuance of Domicile Certificate
- Issuance of Income Certificate
- Issuance of Delayed Birth Order
- Issuance of Delayed Death Order
- Issuance of Lal Dora Certificate
- Issuance of Land Status Report
- Issuance of Permanent ID Card to the Disabled Person
- Issuance of ROR
- Issuance of Surviving Member Certificate
- Enrollment of Marriage
- Enrolment as Civil Defense Volunteer
2. Social Welfare Department
- Delhi Family Benefit Scheme
- Disable Pension Scheme
- Complaint of Old Age Pension Scheme
3. Transport Department
- Copy RC Certificate
- Change of Address in RC
- Exchange of Ownership
- Hypothecation Addition
- Hypothecation Termination
- Issuance of NOC
- Student’s License
- Changeless Driving License
- Recharging of Driving License
- Copy Driving License
- Change of Address in Driving License
4. Delhi Jal Board
- New Water/Sewer Connection
- Re-Opening (After Rebuilding of House)
- Food and Supplies Dept
- Issuance of Priority Household Card
- Renewal of Member Details in the AAY/Priority Household Card
5. Labour Department
- Endorsement of Installation of Passenger Lift, Lift Shaft, and Machine Room
- Delhi Shops and Establishment Act, 1954
6. Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC/Minorities
- Budgetary Assistance for Purchase of Stationery to SC/ST/OBC/Minority Category
- Repayment of Tuition Fees for Students Belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minority Category
- Grant/Merit Scholarship to SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students for the School (Class I to XII) and for OBC (Class VI to XII)
No Citizen to Stand in Queue
As per the arrangement, the Delhi government will give 40 administrations, for example, station authentication, driving permit, at the doorstep of individuals in the primary stage. The administrations will be accommodated at an additional expense of Rs 50.
The legislature has guaranteed that no resident of Delhi would need to remain in lines for the administrations recorded under the plan.
In July, the legislature had endorsed the Administrative Reforms proposition to give the work to an organization, which will be a middle person office, to execute the task in the national capital.
As indicated by the arrangement, Mobile Sahayaks (facilitators) will be procured through the organization that would set up call focuses.
Various certificates like caste, new water affiliation, income, driver’s license, identity card, domicile, wedding registration, duplicate RC and alter of address in RC, among others, are going to be coated beneath the theme.
If someone needs to use for driver’s license, he or she would need to decide on a chosen center and provides the small print.
Thereafter, the agency would assign a Mobile Sahayak, WHO can visit the applicant’s residence and find the desired details and documents.
The individual can need to visit the Motor Licensing workplace (MLO) once for a driving take a look at.
In Nov last year, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia had aforementioned Mobile Sahayak would be equipped with all necessary instrumentation like biometric devices and a camera, adding that for doorsill delivery of services, the individual would be charged a nominal fee.