Here Is A List Of 15 Of The Most Affective Pictures Of 2018…
The year 2018 has almost come to an end. It was a roller coaster altogether. The year went by leaving an impression of a lot of things in our heart. According to one study, nearly 1 trillion pictures were clicked in 2018 alone and so it’s not easy to pick just one iconic image. Here is a list of 15 of the most affective pictures of 2018:
1.In the besieged town of Hamoria, a Syria Civil Defence member carries a wounded child.
2.An activist of the LGBTQ community celebrating, just after the Supreme Court’s verdict of decriminalising gay sex in India.
3. The ‘Statue of Unity’
4. A mahout giving a bath to his elephant in the polluted water of river Yamuna.
5. A view of Jupiter’s moon Europa created from images taken by NASA’s Galileo spacecraft.
6. A student and shooting survivor named Emma Gonzalez from the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, cries as she addresses the conclusion of the “March for Our Lives”.
7.A six-year-old mother tiger of two cubs was hunted down for killing and feasting 13 humans in Eastern Maharashtra.
8. A resident where Naval ALH piloted by Cdr Vijay Varma rescued two women during Kerala floods and they painted a big ‘thank you’ note for the world to see.
9. A local of Kerala named Mohanan, walked four kilometers to reach the house of a politician to donate all his earnings for the Kerala flood relief fund.
10. Proud parents click a picture with son Arnab after he shares his story of accepting his sexuality, post the 377 judgement.
11. Former Prime Minister and BJP leader Atal Bihari Vajpayee, one of India’s most charismatic leaders took his last breath on 16 August.
12. Fans gathered outside the venue of the funeral of Bollywood actress Sridevi in Mumbai, on February 28.
13. A 7-year-old girl who died in Yemen because of starvation and crisis as a result of the war at that time. This picture was printed in the New York Times.
14. Supporters gather as an ambulance carrying the remains of Indian Tamil leader M. Karunanidhi leaves the hospital in Chennai.
15. Hima Das, daughter of farmer parents at Kandhulimari village at Nagaon district, after she won gold at the IAAF World U20 Athletics Championships in Finland.